Coronavirus update: How First South Farm Credit will continue to serve you
To our valued member-borrowers and friends,
First South Farm Credit would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the steps we’re taking to keep our member-borrowers and employees safe, and our systems and services running, in response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have activated our Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan, which includes a comprehensive response that follows guidance from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health agencies in the areas we serve. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that we have a dynamic and appropriate response to the risk caused from this virus.
While the following is not a comprehensive list, our plan calls for:
- Increasing our supplies of disinfecting products, and implementing enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols at all of our branch locations.
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you.
- Supporting our customers and employees that are at-risk or have special needs.
- Monitoring the financial markets and discussing options for member-borrowers to meet their changing financial needs.
- Limiting business-related employee air travel until further notice and using teleconference capabilities instead.
- Modifying, postponing or cancelling large meetings.
- Enhancing our risk monitoring and management protocols.
During this time of stress and uncertainty, we want to make sure you have access to all the financial services we offer. Be assured that you can access your accounts and services without needing to visit a branch by using our digital banking platform or by calling us at 1-800-955-1722 for assistance.
You can find the latest information on the coronavirus and how to limit your risk of infection by calling the CDC hotline at 1-800-232-4636 or by visiting www.cdc.gov/covid19.
As always, our highest priorities are the health and safety of our member-borrowers and employees, as well as the communities we serve. If there’s anything that we can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your loan officer.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Remember: We’re in this together.
President and Chief Executive Officer