Your online and mobile banking experience has just gotten better! Account Access is now Digital Banking. Learn about our new online banking portal and the upcoming loan system upgrade here:DIGITAL BANKING UPDATES
Upgrading to Serve You Better
MAY 22, 2023
New Digital Banking PlatformRegistration Guide
Managing your First South Farm Credit account online and on the go just got easier, more convenient and better than ever! We’ve upgraded our Digital Banking portal and mobile app so you can more easily access and manage your loans.
Benefits of the new Digital Banking Service
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices.
- Manage your loans or access funds from your line of credit.
- Schedule unlimited current and future-date payments.
- Access up to 25 months of billing statements and transaction history.
- Enable co-borrowers to register to view and manage loans.
- Download and view annual statements and tax documents.
- Benefit from enhanced login features that keep your online sessions safe and secure.
Due to the upgrade, existing borrowers will need to re-register with us to access their account online. Links are included below along with a user guide for helping existing users re-register. If you previously had the First South Mobile App, you will need to update to the latest version via the links below and use your new login credentials after re-registering. Be sure to have a billing statement or loan document handy for your current loan number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number to complete the registration process
Please re-register with us to access your account.
We’ve created this guide to help you complete the re-registration process. If you still have questions after reading through this information, please reach out to us at 1-844-718-7990 or at firstname.lastname@example.org so a representative can assist you.
Sign up for First South's Digital Banking!
Please reach out to us at 1-844-718-7990 or at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
GET THE APP
JULY 14-17, 2023
New loan system for streamlined service
In July, we will complete the implementation of our new loan system. This requires each borrower to receive a new loan number. No action is required on your part unless you use a QuickPay service with your commercial bank. If so, you will need to update that service with your new loan number.* We understand this is not ideal. However, we want to assure you that these changes will help us keep pace with evolving technology to ensure a smoother and more secure customer experience for you.
*Your new loan number will appear on the first billing statement you receive after Thursday, July 13.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Service outages. Some services, such as check disbursements and online/mobile access to your account, will be limited beginning Friday, July 14th through July 17th. Full account access will be restored Tuesday, July 18, as this significant systems upgrade is finalized.
- Payments. Any manual or automated payments made during this time will be processed on or after Monday, July 17.
- Redesigned billing statements. Following the upgrade, you will begin receiving redesigned, user-friendly billing statements to help you manage your account.
We look forward to bringing you benefits such as extended daily deadlines for making payments and transferring funds and enhanced security to keep your personal information protected.
We hope this information will help as you transition with us through this temporary but important stage of growth. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-718-7990 with questions.