What You May Need to Apply for a Loan
Are you ready to talk to someone about a loan?
To better help guide you through your lending experience, here are some commonly requested documents you may need to have on hand when you make that call or apply online:
- Personal financial statement
- Personal tax returns for the last two years
- Pay stub for the last 30-day period
- W-2 forms for the last two years
- All schedules, 1099s, and K-1 from partnerships/corporations
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Copy of your driver's license
- Executed purchase contract, if applicable
Depending on your loan type, document requirements may vary.