What Can First South Farm Credit Capital Markets Do for Me?
There are some loans that are larger and more complex than others. When you need a group that has the expertise and borrowing capacity to handle large or complex loans, our Capital Markets division is available to assist you.
The First South Farm Credit Capital Markets division has the ability to originate medium/large-scale agricultural loans.
Depending on the size and complexity of your financial needs, First South can provide financial support through syndicated or participated agreements with other Farm Credit Systems banks or commercial banks. Participating with other lending institutions allows for greater access to funding sources.
Loans in the Capital Markets Division, on both a secured and unsecured basis, may be used for:
- Sugarcane production, milling, marketing, or refining
- Timber tracts
- Forest product industry
- Poultry processing facilities
- Cattle production
- Feed mills
- Farm supply/fertilizer/farm chemical operations
- Revolving lines of credit, intermediate-term loans, and long-term loans
- Rural infrastructure such as Telecomm
- And more!
If you'd like to speak with someone in our Capital Markets division, please call 601-898-8595.