First South Farm Credit Mission Statement
First South Farm Credit is a customer-owned institution dedicated to providing sound and dependable credit to eligible borrowers in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
We will focus on maintaining a financially sound institution that returns profits to its borrowers and provides a successful and rewarding culture for its employees, borrowers, and rural communities.
Our Core Values
- Maintain a culture of strong ethics and core beliefs
- Cultivate a workplace that provides opportunities for a diversified and inclusive employee workforce, as well as resources and opportunities for growth and development
- Remain dedicated to rural America
- Place our customers first
- Manage operations efficiently, safely, and soundly
- Achieve excellence in the delivery of service
- Provide visionary leadership
A Commitment to Integrity
At First South Farm Credit, we are committed to an ongoing environment of integrity. It is the responsibility of our employees, customers, applicants, vendors, and others to report any suspected or actual wrongdoing in a timely manner.
Behaviors to report include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal activities and/or non-compliance with regulations
- Standards of Conduct violations
- Fraudulent activities
- Association Code of Ethics violations and/or unethical behavior
- Safety and environmental concerns
If you'd like to report a potential violation, please contact Intercede Services at convercent.com/report or call toll-free at 1-844-321-9163. Remember, all reported information is strictly confidential and anonymous.
Our Value is in Our Expertise
Generations of farm families have relied on First South Farm Credit for loans and financial services. In fact, we're the largest single agricultural lender in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.