An integral part of the Farm Credit System, First South Farm Credit helps maintain and improve the quality of life for farmers and those living a rural lifestyle in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi by providing them with competitive loans and rural know-how.
We pride ourselves on building lasting partnerships with our customers and share our profits with them through our patronage refund program.
We operate for the benefit of our customers and often share our profits with them through our patronage refund program. We focus on maintaining a financially sound institution that returns profits to its borrowers and develops a successful and rewarding culture for its employees, borrowers and rural communities.
First South Core Values
- Place the customer first.
- Maintain a culture of strong ethics and core beliefs.
- Provide a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, and that provides resources and opportunities for growth.
- Remain dedicated to rural America.
- Manage operations efficiently, safely and soundly.
- Achieve excellence in the delivery of service.
- Provide visionary leadership.
A Commitment to Integrity
At First South Farm Credit, we are committed to an ongoing environment of integrity. To that end, it is the responsibility of our employees, customers, applicants, vendors and others to report any suspected or actual wrongdoing in a timely manner, including but not limited to the following:
- Illegal activities and/or non-compliance with regulations.
- Standards of Conduct violations.
- Fraudulent activities.
- Association Code of Ethics violations and/or unethical behavior.
- Safety and environmental concerns.
- An anonymous hotline and website have been established for reporting any potential violations.
Please report any possible violation by contacting Intercede Services at speakupFirstSouthFC.ethix360.com or calling toll free at 1-844-321-9163. Remember, all reported information is strictly confidential and anonymous.
Our Value is in our Expertise
Generations of farm families have relied on First South Farm Credit for loans and financial services. In fact, we're the largest single agricultural lender in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.